Change the Game
Your donation is helping us to “Change the Game” for inner-city youth in Boston. Our programs inspire Boston youth to lead healthy lives, be engaged students, and have the confidence and character to make a difference in the world.
Donations of any amount make a significant impact:
- $15,000 – half a year of program for one school
- $5,000 – end-of-season celebratory event
- $1,000 – year of program for student
- $500 – transportation to one weekly “game day”
- $250 – jerseys for team
- $100 – equipment for student
- $50 – one team’s healthy snacks for a week
- $25 – soccer ball for student
To make your gift, …
- Complete the Donation Form on this page, or
- Send a check made payable to “Boston Scores” to:
29 Germania Street
Jamaica Plain, MA 02130or
- Make your donation via a stock transfer:
Please contact our Executive Director, John Maconga, at 617.553.4710 or email@example.com, and he will provide you with our E-Trade DCT and account information.
Boston Scores is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, Tax ID: 04-3482756
Thank you for your support!