The foundation of our soccer programs is the U.S. Soccer Foundation’s Soccer for Success curriculum that blends physical activity through soccer, nutrition education, mentorship, and family engagement.
- Physical Activity: 90-minute sessions are held at least three days a week to ensure students receive the recommended 60 minutes of daily moderate to vigorous exercise.
- Nutrition: Educational activities teach the basics of nutrition and the importance of making healthy lifestyle choices and eating habits.
- Mentorship: Coach-mentors are invested in the successful development of each child.
- Family Engagement: Boston Scores turns parents and family members into advocates who reinforce the program’s teachings in their homes.
As students progress towards high school graduation, our soccer programs increasingly focus on soccer skills, strategy and competition.
- 96% of participants improved their fitness level or stayed the same (Healthy Fitness, Some Risk, High Risk)
- 68% improved their PACER scores (aerobic fitness) The average increase in PACER scores was 3.6 laps