SATURDAY, AUGUST 10TH, 2019
Run in partnership with the New England Revolution, Scores Cup is the largest corporate charity soccer tournament in the U.S. 40 co-ed teams featuring over 600 competitors and raised over $380,000 for Boston Scores in 2019.
This fun team building experience is where work comes to play!
$8,000 for your standard TEAM entry
$10,000 for your VIP team entry
TEAM benefits include:
- Team-branded jerseys for a team of 12-15 players
- Breakfast, lunch, and water for all
- A minimum guarantee of 4 games
VIP benefits includes all TEAM benefits plus:
- Reserved “clubhouse” space on the concourse for your team to unwind between games
- Prominent team signage at your private clubhouse area
- Snacks and drinks set aside for your team
- Fast pass to Physical Therapy and recovery tents
- Scores-branded soccer shorts for every player
For a full list of sponsorship levels and benefits, please click here.
The tournament is divided into two divisions
- All teams are guaranteed to a minimum of 4 Group Stage matches of 20 minutes each
- Some teams will advance to Knockout Stage matches
- Games are 7v7 including the goalkeeper
- 6.5′ x 12′ goals.
- Rosters are co-ed and may include up to 15 players.
- A maximum of 5 males may be on the field at any time.
- A minimum of 1 female player must be on the field at all times.
- Players are not required to be employees of their sponsoring firm. Guests, friends and family members are welcome.
- Professionally officiated by U.S. Soccer-licensed referees
Questions? Please contact Angela White, Corporate Relations Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-285-1811
Ready to lace ’em up? Please fill out and return our sponsorship agreement to secure your spot in next year’s tournament.